Almost every business owner has encountered overdue accounts and unreliable customers can have a negative impact on your business. As a small business owner, you may not have the time to make frequent phone calls to collect debt and the older the debt gets, the harder it is to collect. Hiring a debt collection agency is one of the easiest and smartest ways to put the focus back on your business. Here are five reasons why you should hire a collection agency:
1. Let us be the professionals. Small businesses need every resource they have, most importantly their people. When an employee’s time is being spent on collecting bills that may or may not pay, that’s a valuable wasted resource. Let our team of experienced, professional collectors make the determination and bring money back to you for a small, contingent fee.
2. Seamless integration. Our hassle-free onboarding process takes less than 15 minutes to complete and will get the workload off your desk. Take out the task of bringing on another vendor and let us show you how smooth the process can be. Our online client portal creates less than an hour a month of managing our relationship while allowing you to hold us accountable. Sending accounts to collections and managing the relationship with your agency does not have to be a hassle, and we have designed an onboarding process to reflect that.
3. Turn your receivables into cash. Ultimately, receivables must be turned into cash to realize the value to your business. Our efficient collection process will return cash to you in 60-90 days from an account’s date of placement. This is our area of expertise and we treat your receivables as if they are our own.
4. Give us a challenge. We understand how many headaches a difficult debtor may cause you. We are experts in handling tougher accounts as we do not rely on a dialer, and we thrive with accounts needing a bit more detective work to solve. We have experience in operations to dig into each account and find the levers to get the money flowing back to you.
5. Get your mind out of collections and back into the business. As a small business owner, you have enough on your plate building the business and debtors can cause all kinds of problems and headaches. Our professional firm and polite approach will avoid negative outcomes with current and returning customers, and ultimately return your money, allowing you to do what you do best — build your business.